Fun-Filled Brain-Boosting Programs
Childhood Australia delivers a range of educational programs including foreign language, safety and self-defence, music therapy and jungle fitness. Each of our programs is fun, play-based and dynamic, as well as being backed by science and research to make sure they offer a full suite of developmental benefits to children.
Our programs operate around Australia:
- in child care centres
- in outside school hours care programs
- in educational facilities, and
- through private teachers.
Give your centre a boost!
If you are a child care centre or an outside school hours care operator, our programs will help your centre set itself ahead of the rest by boosting your curriculum and furthering the educational and developmental outcomes that you can achieve for the children in your care.
With our programs integrated into your centre, it’s a formula for success:
- the children will benefit from an extended curriculum and enhanced educational outcomes
- your staff will be enthused by more variety in the curriculum and the new skills that they can learn (eg learning a language is not just for kids!)
- parents will see the additional value which will lead to higher levels of customer satisfaction
…which all ultimately lead to higher occupancy and enhanced profitability.
The bottom line is: our programs give your centre a boost.
Contact us today!
Four great programs:
Three easy ways to fly:
Accreditation Training: Book Today!
This June we are hosting our first Sydney Accreditation Training sessions. Book today and receive 50% off every second educator. Spots are filling up fast, so be sure to book your places by contacting Childhood Australia on 1300 61 22 88. For dates and information click here.
Latest news from our social media: